Responsive Web Design (RWD) is a Web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience-easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling-across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors)
Responsive design is a method of developing your website so that it automatically adjusts to the screen size and device used to view the site. This makes certain a consistent user experience and allows you to replicate your site's content without reducing it for smaller screens, as you need to do with a mobile web site.
Some of Benefits of Responsive Design
- Provide broader content on your mobile properties
- Your site scales to desktops, notebooks, tablets and smart phones now and in the future.
- One site for all devices consolidates web traffic for better SEO results.
Why to Invest in Responsive Web Design
- Decrease page load time to outfit to smart phones.
- Responsive design is high-quality for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- One single site for all audience versus separate mobile sites.
- Deliver a full mobile site for marketers.
- Many CMS platforms support responsive web design.
- Your competitors are investing.
- Invest now to save later.
- Mobile audience is rapidly growing.
To get a complete quote for your responsive web design and development requirements, contact us at email@example.com